Monday, June 11, 2012

Diva

Good Monday Morning!
Well another day and another challenge! Today is a new challenge at Graphicat Sketches.
Today we present for you Sketch 10:



So for my card I used a digital stamp called Cosmo. I do not know where I got it from, I believe it was a freebie that I obtained back in February. If anyone knows please leave me a comment so I can give proper credit.

I colored her with copics, my hair is still a bit messy but I am still working on getting better at that. I added a ring to her finger though, how cute is that. I also created some nailpolish hehe!

The sentiment is from Graphicat. I punched the circls and scalloped circles with my Marvey punches.
The flourish is a die from Cheery Lynn Design. The paper is just scrap paper. I also used some Stickles to make her earrings sparkle.

So I hope you will get on over to Graphicat Sketches and create something wonderful. Check out the creations by the other DT members, they are gorgeous as usual.

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment about anything you like!

Kim

I am entering this cardin the following challenges:

Paper Pretties: Favorite Color Combo
Corrosive Challenge:  Feeling Punchy









10 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Kim, Kim, Kim... I love, love, love this card of yours... I do believe the image is a Sassy Studio Designs image!!! I love the detail you added to this card... I am going to get this sentiment and scraplift this card!! You create the cutest cards and I love visiting!! Thanks for the inspiration!! I needed it! lol!

Tracey T said...

What a great image! Love the way you've addded the ring to her finger! Hugs, Tracey x

Rachel said...

Wow Kim...I LOVE this card, its soooo fab! Love that image and brilliant sentiment! Wedgie xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Sorry can't id the image but she's fab & your hair looks great hon, Well not actually yours but the colouring! Aren't you the clever one adding bits lol! xx

Jenny said...

Just gorgeous Kim. Love the style and that swirl compliments perfectly. xoxo

Doreen said...

absolutely stunning Kim - love it. The image is amazing
Hugs
Doreen xx

Jasmine said...

Gorgeous card, Kim. Your coloring is fantastic, and the sentiment is perfect! Love the color combo, and that great swirl. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Regan said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! It is indeed s Sassy Studio Designs image, given as a freebie on Paper Craft Planet for Fabulous Freebie Friday! There is a new free image every week! Your coloring on this is incredible! Love the flourish & that awesome sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

This is one of my favorite digital images. I think the hair looks fantastic. Love the sketch and the sentiment as well. Great for the challenge. Thanks for joining us for this fortnight Corrosive Challenge. Please join us again soon. xxx Rachelle CC DT

Sharon said...

Fantastic card - love that digi image!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...