Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there! Hope everyone enjoyed their day. We had a nice dinner at home with my dad and my husband's parents. Very enjoyable.

I have only two more days then I leave for vegas yeah!!!!! I will schedule a couple of posts for the end of the week so don't be disappointed if I do not have much to say this week. I am sure I will have plenty to talk about when I get home.

So on to today's card which I made for my husband.

How cute is this! I love this stamp. It is a Lala Land stamp which I colored with Copics. The sentiment I just typed up myself. All the paper is just from scrap pile. It is a very simple card that gets its point across haha.

Glad you stopped by for quick peek, it is much appreciated. Have a great week.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T.: Father's Day
Card Making Mama's:  Father's Day
Fussy and Fancy Friday:  Boy attitude
Fab n Funky:  Father's day

Kim

12 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Brilliant image and love your colouring! Your card is perfect for our Father's Day Challenge at Card Makin' Mamas - thanks for sharing. Hugs Susan x

PS Vegas - brilliant! I'm going in November and can't wait - have a fab time and good luck!! x

Judith said...

Oh I love this - what a cute little image and that sentiment is just the bast! It really made me smile :) - see! Hugs Judith x

Judith said...

Forgot to say! thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

judit said...

Fab card, beautiful colouring and love the design! That's what men need :) hugs, judit x

judit said...

Forgot to say thanks for joining Fab'n'Funky this week! judit x

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that's great Kim! Love it.

I am now feeling really really bad that I let the boys buy cards for Andy ;)

Susan xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab male card, love the image and its so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

Rachel said...

Fab card Kim - love that fab image!

Hope you have an awesome time in Vegas! Wedgie xxx

HelenR said...

Lovely card! HelenR x

xxxtglxxx said...

How cool is this! :) Fabulous image Kim and great sentiment and colouring too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Tracey T said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time in Vegas and that you have a fabulous birthday. Thank you so very much for my beautiful card - it really is a work of art. Your colouring is just stunning; I'm not very confident at all about colouring Krista's images even though I love them to bits! Sending a mahoosive hug, Tracey xx
PS. You are still a baby - I'm 2 years older than you! xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, the image is adorable
Lindsay xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...