Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ribbons and Bows

Good Morning,
Hope everyone is doing well this weekend. If this post goes off on time, I am still in Vegas, hopefully winning big and burying my birthday out there hehe!

So today at Sweet Stampin' it is time for a new challenge. Yes you guessed it, Ribbons and Bows. Come on now, how easy is that?

So once again we have two sponsors. Our first is our generous monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen.





 Next is our weekly sponsor Crafty Ribbons.







 For my card I used a digital stamp from Meljens Designs, it was a freebie. How cute is he?
I actually made this for my niece who is having her baby August 6th. I know I am impressed I am done so early with it, haha.



Of course I colored him with copics. Some ribbon and made a bow also did a bow from a Martha Stewart punch. I just think he is the best hehe.

So I hope you will get on over to Sweet Stampin and check out the other Design Team members cards and be inspired to create something of your own!

Kim

6 comments:

Rachel said...

This card is such a sweetie, I love that image!

Hope you're winning big in Vegas!

Wedgie xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi kim
Love your cute card.... Love the imsge ... Colouring id gorgeous.....
I am a follower now lovely blog....
Hugs sylvie xxx

Scrappin Sista said...

Very cute!! Made with two of my must have card embellishments... ribbon and bows!!! Great card Kim!

mixamatoasties said...

Love this. Such a sweet image!

Hope you had a fab time in Vegas. Sorry your card will be late, I forgot to post it on time :(

Susan xx

Jenny said...

Just so so cute and those colours look fabulous together. I especially love that bow and charm. (from the 'bowless' one) x

Natali said...

Oh Kim. finally I can open your blog.. Now using Mozila (with Explorer cannot do that)..
So cute card. Gorgeous bows around and buttons.
Hugs
Natali

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...