Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dad

Hello Everyone,
Well first I must say thank you to Alice and Regan for both telling me my stamp for my Diva post is a Sassy Studio Stamp. Thank you ladies and thanks for your lovely comments!

My card today I made for my Dad for Father's Day. He will love it because he is the type of Dad that loves everything his kids do (hehe)!

I used a La-La-Land Stamp Prince Luka, that I purchased at the best yard sale ever! Absolutely Everything my favorite in town store does an annual yard sale where crafters can buy a spot and sell all their supplies they are no longer using! An added incentive is the store puts tons of stuff on clearance. I am talking Christmas stuff all 75% off, discounted paper, stamps, etc. So much fun. My two sisters and I went and had a blast.

But back to my card. I kept it simple to keep it regal and elegant!


The sentiment I just typed on my computer! I used a Spellbinders die and added some rhinestones to the embellishments.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cardmaking Mama's:  Father's Day

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

7 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

I love this Kim!! Too cute!!

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that's fab Kim!

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, huge apologies for not popping by your blog more often - it's just I'm rather behind what with half-term break just finishing and Emily's birthday coming up!

I will be a more regular visitor again very soon - promise! I wouldn't want to miss anymore of your fabulous cards, now would I!!!

Hope you have a great weekend.

Sarah

PS - All your cards are brilliant and I'm not surprised your hubby thinks you are very talented - you are!!

Unknown said...

Awww Kim this is so sweet, what a darling image and so colourful too, love it xx

Anonymous said...

Great card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Another smashing Fathers Day card Kim, your colouring just glows! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Penny said...

Too cute, great use of the image and thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin Mamas this week.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...