Monday, June 4, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays

Hi Everyone,

First off, I would like to thank everyone for your wonderful Anniversary wishes, very nice of you.
Yes we had a great dinner out and because my husband gets me, he gave me a beautiful, sparkly, more than I deserve.......gift certificate to my favorite scrapping store!  Haha you were thinking jewelery you know it!

It is Monday and it is raining yet again, not a very cheery day. Not expecting much for tomorrow either. However, tomorrow I am taking a Copic Certification class. Has anyone every taken one? Let me know what you thought of it. I am there all day tomorrow hopefully learning some new skills. But either way at least I get to color most of the day.

Today I have a card I made for my good friend's daughter. She just turned 10 years old! Double digits is a big deal when you are that young.

I used a digital stamp from Pollycraft. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stampendous. The paper is a 6 x 6 pad from My Mind's Eye. The flowers I made and the butterflies are a Marth Stewart punch.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Moving Along With the Times:  Red, white and blue.
Penny Paper Crafts:  Anything Goes
Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments!

Kim

11 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Kim! LOVE your darling butterflies--and the red and white flowers look amazing! They'd be cute on a Christmas card, methinks! :)

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Kim, love your colouring!
Thanks for playing along this week at MAWTT for our 'Cool Britannia' challenge and good luck in the draw
Laurie x

Judith said...

Love this pretty card Kim - gorgeous colours and colouring thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck hugs Judith x
Ps I just became your latest follower - look forward to more of your fab creations x

Doreen said...

gorgeous card again, Kim. Love the image
HUgs
Doreen xx

Scrappin Sista said...

Very cute card, glad you had a nice Anniversary... it is raining here too in the pacific northwest... can you believe it, i had the heat on today! I hope their is sunshine in both our near futures!! lol!!

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Kim, so pretty :o) Love the image and papers. Glad you had a lovely anniversary hun! Hugs, Lisa x

Helen said...

Great card and a really cute image too.

Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

Helen x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely card and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie x

Rachel said...

Awesome card Kim, love the colours and the cute butterflies! Hope you enjoyed your Copics day today!

Wedgie xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the way you've used the red, white & blue!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Kim. Your colouring is fab :)

Hope you had a lovely anniversary xxx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...