Saturday, June 9, 2012

Time Flies

Good Morning everyone!
Where did this week go? It just flew right by. I have been a bit busy I am sure that is the reason.
I did take my Copic class, I am now officially certified in Copics, not sure why I wanted to do that but I did. I am always trying to learn more when it comes to coloring.

So today we have a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' it is "Stitching, real or faux." So on my card I chose faux, I don't really like to sew!

We have two sponsors again. Our monthly sponsor, the ever so generous Joanna Sheen is giving away a voucher.





Our weekly sponsor is Sew Sweet.




Here is my card:




The image I used, is from Pixie Dust Studio called Walter and his pup. I actually won this during a card challenge.....see it is good to enter challenges! He is so cute in his bathing suit and swim goggles. I used a little glossy accents on the goggles to make them look more real. The sentiment is from Recollections.

I hope you will drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the other Design Team members have done. They are wonderful!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

CRAFT Challenge:  Male
Crafty Catz Challenge:  Summer
Creative Inspiration: Male
Cute Card Thursday:  Water

Thanks for stopping by and a big hello to my newest follower!

Kim

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What afun card thanks for joining at Cc & Carft this week

Doreen said...

gorgeous card sweetie - the image is amazing
bug hugs
Doreen xx

Katharina Frei said...

Lovely!

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Diamond Doll said...

Awww what a fab card i love the cute image he fits in so well with our challenge this week.
Thankyou for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week for our Summertime challenge.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the colours.

Susan xx

PS Well done on your certification :)

Nikbee said...

A great card and fun image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Gorgeous Kim! I love the bright colours and the image is lovely :) Congratulations on being Copic certified too! Sarah x

Kim said...

great summertime image and lovely bright colours! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week
Kim x

Tracey T said...

Love this bright and cheerful card, especially as we're not seeing much in the way of orange/yellow in the UK at the moment!! Hugs, Tracey x

Rachel said...

Too cute Kim! I love that you used glossy accents on the goggles!! What a fab idea! Brillant card! Wedgie xxx

Kruemel said...

Love your fun water card!

Thanks for playing with us at Cute Card Thursday this week.

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...