Friday, June 1, 2012

Not A virus!

Happy Friday Everyone,
Yes my computer got a virus :( that is why I have not posted much this week. At first when it happened I thought I lost all my digital stamps. (Yes I know I wanted to cry!) You see I had not backed them up on anything (foolish), but to my defense, I have only been using and buying them since January and just said to my daughter (the computer genius), I need to back my digis up and she said yes you do.

But to make a long story short, my computer genius daughter Brittany managed to clear the virus from my computer and find where all the digis went, retrieved them for me and they are now backed up safely. So THANK YOU BRITTANY!!!! How did you get to be so smart? hehehehe!

Today's card I made just for fun. It is a digital stamp from Pollycraft that I colored with Copics. Some of the paper is from Crate Paper a 6 x 6 pad and some I just had in my scrap pile. The little bumble bee charm (I know cute right) is from ek success. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies.







I am entering him in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge: Photo Inspiration.
Simon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! I am finally going to get to use those graduation cards I made, a big graduation party this weekend.

Thanks!
Kim











4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

I know oh so well about a computer virus!! I had one so bad.. I had to just get a new computer with anti Virus software this time... I use Norton and it works well for me!! Also it taught me to back up, back up, back up... my landlord was able to get my digis from my old computer and save them on a disk, now I buy them and back them up immediately!! lol!!
Anyhoo.. very cute card, glad your back up and creating!!! Bravo to your computer genius daughter!! lol!

mixamatoasties said...

Great card Kim. Very bright and cheerful :)

Have a good weekend.

Susan x

Heather said...

An adorable card Kim, a great design and stunning colours.........your colouring is brilliant of that sweet image.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge

Flowergirl said...

Really cute card! He is adorable, love the little Bumble Bee charm, it's so sweet.
Thanks for joining in at A Gem Of A Challenge x
Wendy x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...