Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bling it On!

Hello Friends,

Today at Whoopsi Daisy it is time for a new challenge.....BLING.  Oh I can hear you applauding! We love to bling don't we? Now remember if you use a whoopsi Daisy Stamp you win TWO sheets of stamps, if you use another you only win one sheet. So come on now get blinging!

My card I used a stamp from sheet 353. I colored her using copics and used some stickles on her dress to make it sparkle. Lots of rhinestones to make her the center of attention!

All the paper was from my scrap pile and the corner embellishments are from Recollections that I have had for quite some time.

So go on now over to Whoopsi Daisy and check out what the other girls have made, they are fantastic! I hope to see your entry soon!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp:  Crowns/Gems
Marks Finest papers:  Black White and splash of color

Thanks,

Kim

8 comments:

Kate said...

She's so sweet & pretty! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Winnie and Patty said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the splash of pink! Thanks for playing along this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Pat said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

cotnob said...

Fab card Kim, the pink and black look stunning together.
Pauline
x

Jan said...

Stunning card Kim xx Jan

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card...such a lovely image and love all the bling!Thanks for playing with us at Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.

stampingbowd said...

What a pretty card!!!!! I love pink and black together!!! Sweet image! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Designing with Debbie said...

So pretty and precious. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV or Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...