Monday, May 4, 2020

Babies

Good Morning Everyone,

Finally been experiencing some nice weather here which is so good! Been out walking more and seeing parents trying to keep their kids entertained while reminding them of social distancing. I am so glad mine are grown up now because that must be so tough.

With Mother's Day coming up soon I think most moms deserve an extra big thank you this year! This card was made for a new mom. I think it is so fun showing a young mom and her cute baby. This is a digital stamp from Sherry Baldy Besties stamps.

I colored it with my copics. I love paper behind it (from Dress My Craft) with the roses and I added some roses so it makes like 3D or least that is what I tell myself lol!

I hope you enjoy!

                                            

Virtual Hugs,
Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Besties International Challenge:  Anything goes
Crafter's Castle:  Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge:  Anything goes

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a sweet image! I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Castle! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Raelma Mousinho said...

Beautiful card!! love it!! thank you for sharing at Besties International Challenge blog =)
XoXo
Raelma

Haideelum said...

Wwoww, the precise coloring of the digi on this card is surprising!
Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
Haideé
Haideelum DT CCB

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...