Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!

I am trying to remind myself what day it is as everyday seems like the next lol! I am trying to continue to jump ahead on holiday cards. I find I just love all the little witches there! Today's card I also tried a shaker. I think it came out cute but I definitely need more practice so I will have to go look up some tutorials on this.

This image is a La La Land Marci and I colored her with my copics. I tried to make the shaker look like a full moon. Not sure I accomplished that lol. But I love the colors I used. That teal green is an awesome color and I love any color mixed with black.

Enjoy!
Kim

                                    
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges:  Favorite Colors

No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...