Saturday, May 9, 2020

Granddaughters

Good Morning,

So tomorrow is Mother's  Day and a lot of us will be celebrating that through windows, doors, Facetime, Zoom and what not. I guess it is the best way to stay safe but I sure do miss those sweet hugs my granddaughters give me. As I a sure most of you do too!

Today's card reminds me of that with this sweet digital stamp image placed behind the window frame with acetate. Especially her kissing that cute teddy bear. This image was from Elizabeth Bell called Pati's kisses. I added a couple more clouds for a more 3 dimensional look. Hope you like it!

                                       


Enjoy!
Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Pinkgem Challenge:  Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge:   Anything goes
Digidesign Challenge:  Load on the flowers

4 comments:

brenda said...

A really sweet image with a great design, thanks so much for joining in with our new theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kathleen said...

A really sweet image beautifully coloured and with a lovely background and flowers. Thank you for joining our Birthday challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

What a great use of the window die with the adorable image!
Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Nathalie said...

Very cute card Kim. i love colors. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...