Thursday, May 7, 2020

Coloring

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post today sharing another birthday card. I have been coloring a lot of images but have been slow to put them on cards. Anyone else like that? Some days I just like to color.

This cutie is another from Magnolia Stamps she is the cutest with her balloon. I have had this stamp for a while and I never get sick of it. She has a bit of a vintage feel to this one.

                                     

Enjoy,
Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  Stamp Act
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Birthday
Outlawz Challenge:  Twisted Thursday optional vintage

4 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

What a cute card, Kim! I love those Magnolia stamps! I love all the elements you put on there!
I saw your blog over on the Outlawz Challenges and I was going to follow you, but I see I already do!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Lori Turner said...

Awe, Kim this is such an adorable card! I love your coloring - thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Sheryl said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Marlene Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us in our Birthday Blog Hop at craft challenge. Marlene DT

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...