Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Is it June yet?

Good Afternoon Everyone,

So another unseasonably cold day here. This is crazy! It is almost June and it feels like February.
Between the weather and the stay at home I am going crazy. Well I was always a little crazy before this lol.

So today my focus was on Father's Day. Hopefully we will be able to have the kids here and maybe do a cookout. This card was done with an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil. Reminds me of my oldest daughter when she was little because she had a lot of hair.

I colored her with my copics and added the sweetest little flower embellishments.

                                     
Hope you love it!
Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges: 

Fab and Funky Challenges:  Hand colored image
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter:  Embellishments



5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I guess it helps to have been a little crazy beforehand! At least you're using your imprisoning to create beautiful things. This image is so adorable and you've done a fantastic job colouring her. Such a sweet, happy card! Hoping with you that your Father's Day will be filled with the touch of those you love most. Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's!
Linda

BDCraftsMore said...

I absolutely love this card! Very timely as well, because Father's Day is coming up soon!

BDCraftsMore said...

Hi there! I'm Brian from Penny's Challenge blog. I would like to say that this card is super awesome, and also a huge "thank you" for entering our challenge! Hope you have a blessed day!

Patty Sue 2 said...

So glad you are making cards as this one is beautiful! Thank you for joining the fun at The Paper Shelter Blog Challenge! Good luck and join us again!

Maria Valente said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs xx

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...