Friday, May 8, 2020

Looking Ahead

Good Afternoon Friends,

I am looking ahead and hoping that soon things will start loosening up. There are so many people missing their graduations, weddings, showers, anniversary parties, the occasion list is endless. But by looking forward I am still making cards for all these occasions because while we may not be able to attend these events we still want to honor them.

So this one is for all the graduates out there. I truly feel for you. I used a digital image that I believe is from Sassy Studio Designs, I have had this one for a while so if I am wrong please correct me. Naturally, I colored her with my copics. I added some detail on the inside of the card too. This is not a regular practice for me but I am finding that I enjoy it. I like the look.

                                                 
                                                            

Enjoy! I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything Goes


No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...