Wednesday, May 20, 2020

No Card

Good Morning Everyone,

So I just saw that over at Fab n Funky Challenge they are doing an anything but a card challenge and they wanted to see what else we talented card makers maybe be creating. So I decided to share this wreath.

I also make and sell wreaths for all occasions. I have lots of fun ones but I wanted to share this one because it is unique and perfect for the world we live in today.

I hope you all love it and have a sense of humor because I do! Just so you know I did not make all the elements on the wreath I just put them all together to create a wreath.

Enjoy,
Kim

                                             

I am entering this in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge:  Anything but a card.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh this is brilliant, such fun, beautifully put together and perfect for our challenge at Fab'n' Funky this week! Thanks for playing along and making me laugh!
Chris
x

Pat said...

What a great wreath, so many fun elements, beautiful colours and fabulous design, thanks for playing along with us at Fab’n’Funky this week.

Pat xx

Buffy said...

Superbly fun
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges
Buffy (DT) xx

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...