Tuesday, May 26, 2020

What's up with the Snowman?

Good Afternoon Friends,

So today I have a winter card. I know, I know, I have complained waiting for warm weather and here I am creating a winter card Ha! That's just me being me. Seriously, I just love all the winter stamps out there and got a bit restless and said hey what the heck!

So this cute digi is from Crafty Sentiments and is a sweet snowman couple. I only half cut it out because I wanted to showcase some of the background paper and then I added some Stickles and Glossy Accents around them to appear like sparkly snow.

                                          

Hope you enjoy!

Hugs,
Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Challenge:  Anything goes
Digi choosday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge:  Add some sparkle

1 comment:

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning card .Great coloring and design.Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...