Saturday, May 23, 2020

Postal workers

Good morning friends,

Today I have been busy with some cleaning getting ready for summer! Looking forward to the world becoming a calmer place hopefully.

In the meantime, I have done a lot of online shopping and get many packages each week so this card today is quite appropriate.

                                        
How cute is this postal worker? These are digital stamps from the greeting farm which I colored using my copics. I also die cut some clouds and grass to make a little scene. I thought he came out quite cute.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Digi Design Challenge: Include a sentiment
Pink Gem Challenge Blog:  Anything goes

Enjoy!
Kim

No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...