Monday, May 18, 2020

Thankful

Hello Everyone!

So today's card is a simple one. We had a death in the family and so many friends and relatives were so kind to us, so I made a few thank you cards apart from the printed ones we had. I love this stamp and I cannot remember where I got it. It is a digital stamp that I have used often. The thank you is a rubber stamp from Stampendous.

                                             

I hope you enjoy! I also hope maybe everyone is getting out and about a bit more. I know some of our restrictions are being lifted next week. So we will see how it goes.

Thanks,
Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin Challenge:  Thank you
QKR Stampede Challenge:  Anything goes.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin :)
Wendy xx

Sammy said...

Oh this is beautiful! Absolutely lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

KathyA. said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. (PS Sorry this posting is late. Have been having some computer issues.) DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...