Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Birthdays

Hello Friends, 

How is everyone? I am good just trying to keep busy as we all are. Been doing a lot of cleaning of the house, my husband might miss this when the stay at home order is lifted haha! But at least the weather is getting a bit better. My granddaughter told me she misses me so much and so does her stuffed cat (Whiskers) lol. She will never know how much I miss her!!!

But with that being said this card is a birthday card of which we have had to miss so many birthday parties, but I am hoping by the time my birthday gets here (June), we will be able to get together.

                                           

I used a rubber stamp from Magnolia stamps. I think she is so sweet. I colored her with copics. I used some dies and paper punches for this one. Hope you like her!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Creative Inspiration:  Fabulously Feminine
Crafty Creations Challenge:   Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter:  Anything goes

3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Kim. Love the pretty Maggie and gorgeous layout. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Just beautiful Kim. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...