Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crafting weather

Hi Everyone,

Quick little post today, I have been busy crafting because the weather is too lousy to do anything else.
This cute little card was done using a sketch for the Saturday Challenge. I used a Pixie Dust Studio stamp which I think is adorable. The sentiment is really a rub on. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border strip.

Hope you like her.

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Pixie Dust:  Flowers
Saturday Challenge:  Sketch

Thanks for dropping by.

Kim

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

She is adorable as can be
Wanted to pop in and thank you for your visit on my blog-always enjoy having new guests and especially members of the challenges I have entered-so many don't comment anymore...I will be back to play again
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Kim, such a darling card. LOVE THE COLOR combo!! Pixie HUGS

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous interpretation the sketch this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely card Kim! Love your take on your sketch!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful card, I love the pink and green together and the flowers are so pretty, fab image too. This would also fit in to the LEJ Designs challenge things with wings
Lindsay xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...