Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two Posts One Day Wow

Hi Everyone,
Isn't this exciting, two posts in one day, very rare for me hehe! I just wanted to share the card I made for my mother-in-law for mother's day. My mom is no longer with me (and I miss her) but my mother inlaw lives with us in the apartment downstairs (with my father in law).

This is a digital stamp from Mo's digital Pencil called Bunches. She is a cutie. I used my copics of course. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Hampton Art. The papers are from a 6 x 6 paper pack by Glitz called Pretty in Pink. Stick pins are Prima as are the flowers and the ribbon and rhinestones I had.

Thanks for stopping by and pop by again tomorrow as yup I will still have another post. Hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Stamp, Scrap and Doodel Saturday:  Mother's Day
Love to Create: Mom or Special lady
Card Making Mama's: flowers

5 comments:

uksharon said...

What a gorgeous card, perfectly coloured and presented.
Thanks for joining us at CMM's this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Unknown said...

O wow Kim, this is stunning, love the colours, flowers and adorable image. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, just catching up on the beautiful cards you've made since I was here last.

Perfect colouring as always and love your image and colour choices.

This Mo one, I've got - and love it! Isn't just soooo cute?

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Sarah

Crafty and Green said...

Just Stunning, Kim! Your coloring is just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Please Come Back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning. The image is adorable :)

Susan xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...