Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fairy Magic

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, I certainly am. Today at Whoopsi Daisy we have a new challenge:  Fairy Magic! So come on, we all know you own at least one if not many more Fairy stamps. How can you not, they are so cute. If you need some new ones head over to Whoopsi Daisy and buy some they are amazing!

On my card today, I used one from sheet 280. If you use a Whoopsi Daisy stamp and win you get two sheets of stamps. If you decide to use one of your own stamps and win, you will get one sheet.

I colored my image with Copic Markers and added some stickles for a little sparkle to her wings and skirt. All the paper is from my scrap pile. I used various punches and dies for all the embellishment.

I am entering her in the following challenges:

http://atcswithattitude.blogspot.com/:  Anything Goes
Card Making Mama's:  Punches
Creative Inspiration:  Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Feel free to leave a comment, always love to know what you are thinking.

Love,
Kim

6 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the colours and your embellishments. Carol x

The Purple Loft Creations said...

FANTASTIC! Love how you colored her up. Nice pp and embellishments tfs

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, love the gorgeous image and colour combo. Hugs xx

cotnob said...

I love this card Kim, the red and green are so effective and your embellishments are gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Laura Bradley said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CMM! Laura x

xxxtglxxx said...

Really sweet card, love all the little elements and your colouring is just wonderful! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...