Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graduation 3

Hello Everyone,

So it is the weekend! Lots of fun on weekends. I just got back from the beach where my husband was doing a little recreational clamming, and I sat in the glorious sunshine reading a book. The simple things are always the most appreciated.

Very good news this week. First my adorable card from my post Crafting Weather won the challenge at Pixie Dust, I am very flattered.

Secondly, my husband came home the other night and informed me that he is taking me to Vegas to celebrate my birthday next month. I am turning a very big number this year haha, you thought I would tell, but like I told my husband, if my birthday happens in Vegas, it stays in Vegas so I get to remain the same age!!!!

So for today's post, yup you guessed, my third Graduation card. Hey I warned you I had three graduations this year. She is a cutie from La-La Land Graduation Marci. I colored her with my copics (I know shock), cut her out using Nestabilities. The sentiment came with this adorable digi stamp. I like this one for my oldest niece Nicole as she is graduation college and I am sure everyone feels the same when then are finally done!

Hopefully my next card will not be graduation, but you never know hahaha!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my cards. Leave me a little comment and I will try and stop by and see your latest creation.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash:  Andies Sketch
La La Land Crafts:  Spots and Stripes
Delightful Challenges:  Add a ribbon.

Take care,

Kim

15 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

Chrissie said...

An adorable card Kim and those gorgeous papers are just perfect with this cutie-pie.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Sue said...

Oh my what a gorgeous and sweet card, I just love la la stamps.
Great take on the sketch too :)

thanks for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

joolsedesigns said...

beautiful card Kim and so cute
Joolse

Daniele said...

what a great card love the red and black colour combo, so glad you joined us at SnS this week
hugs

Rachel said...

I love Vegas Kim, you'll have such a fab time - lucky you! Well done on your win too.

This card is so cute, love the red, black and white and super cute image. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Wedgie xxx

Scrappin Sista said...

This card so cute!!! Very nice work!!

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card.

And I agree, if your birthday happens in Vegas then you stay the same age. Or maybe get younger....

Susanxxx

Andie's Space said...

This looks fab. I love your cute image & fantastic colouring. Great take on my sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
Hugs,
Andie xx

May said...

Your Graduation cards are all fantastic..each so different yet just perfect.... Off to vegas whoo-hoo.. fabulous I have never been would love to one day... Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

Kim, now I being serious here - can I come live with you?

Your craft room was to die for, a day on the beach reading, birthday in Vegas - oh my that sounds like a life I'd like!!

I could sit and watch you colouring and get a few tips!

Wonderful cards, as always, love your colour combo.

Sarah

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a smashing graduation card! Love the red white and black colour combo and great DPs! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges for our Ribbon Challenge hugs Susan x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh I am so pleased I came to visit your blog today Kim :)

I have to make a grad DT card and had no idea where to start! This is super, love the image (might get this one) and fabby papers and embellies too. :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jenny said...

I love this Kim. What fabulous colours you have chosen - love it! x

Evie said...

Lovely card. TFS.

Hugs.
Evie

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...