Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Baby

Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well. So no the new baby is not mine, that would be a true miracle. My daughter's co-worker just had a new baby boy! So nice to have a new baby, it is their first so you can imagine the excitement. Needless to say she asked me to make a card. I wish I could crochet because when I had my babies, my mom made me the most beautiful blankets and sweater sets. I don't know too many people that still do that, too bad because they were gorgeous.

Oh well, enough of my rambling. Today's card I used a digi I had from Funky Kits called Bambino. I have only used this image twice and both times it was for a boy, I must try a girl one soon.

The paper is from Cloud 9 Design and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado ( I love that name). I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. The ribbon I had (I think it came off a package I got). The little charm I won.







I feel like the colors are not great in this picture, they are really pretty in person.
Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Paper Pretties:  use a Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday:  one for the boys
Emerald Faeries:  anything goes

Have a great day!
Kim

6 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous!!!
Hugs Nat

Rachel said...

Pretty card Kim, love the colours. Wedgie xxx

Scrappin Sista said...

very sweet baby card!! nice work!!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card. I am sure anyone would love to receive it.
Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie.
Hugs
Melissa

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kim, love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, just running around blogland trying to catch up with everyone's posts!

Gorgeous cards since I was here last, and love this one! That baby image is just so sweet and you've coloured it perfectly!

Love the super mum card - great image!

Sarah

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...