Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dreams

Good afternoon everyone,

A rainy,dreary day here, but cannot complain because the weekends have been beautiful.
So today's card I made for a reason and then something came up so I made a different card. I will not share that reason right now, but some of my followers may understand.

But any way, this came out very cute in my opinion (hehe). I used a rubber stamp from Inkadinkadoo for the image and a rubber stamp for the sentiment from Studio G. I used Memory box die for the rolled flowers and the flourish. The paper I had in my scrap pile. I used some Liquid Pearl around the image. The charm is from EK Success Create your style. Hope you like it.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge:  3D
Just us Girls:  Color hallenge, yellow, white and blue
2 Sisters challenge: Stars
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards:  For the boys
Love To Create: Sony Lyrics (When you wish upon a Star)

Thank you for all your lovely comments, always nice to hear from you. If I have not stopped by your blog in a while let me know so I can hop on over.

Kim

13 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable! I love the image, your coloring, and design! Love it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Unknown said...

Very cute card!! Love all the detail!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Scrappin Sista said...

how sweet!! too cute!!

Doreen said...

such an adorable card, Kim. The image is so so cute. Love your card
Hugs
Doreen xx

Jenny said...

Awwww! so cute Kim and the blue and yellow are the perfect colour combo for this image.

joolsedesigns said...

Another lovely Creation best of luck in your challenges

Joolse

The Purple Loft Creations said...

ADORABLE! This is such a darling card tfs great job as always Kim

Unknown said...

Awww Kim, how cutely wonderful is this. Perfect colouring and love the little charm.

Sarah

Mina said...

wow Kim your colouring of that bear has really brought it to life...gorgeous card...thanks for your lovely comment on my hop card
Mina xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! :) I have a 'thing' about images with people sitting on the moon, they mesmerise me, and this is no exception! :)

Wonderful colouring and sparkle :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Rachel said...

What a cute card Kim! Wedgie xxx

Crafty and Green said...

Lovely! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create - Song Inspired Challenge!! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Jackie Randolph said...

Just so sweet Kim, love your beautiful coloring and design!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create for our Song Inspired Challenge!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...