Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Purple fun

Hi Everyone,
Mid week, half way to the weekend. It has been freezing here, we had nicer weather in March, go figure! Anyway I am excited, a friend of mine hosted an online party from Close To My Heart and I ordered some stuff, which just came in! Can't wait to play around with it...Thanks Queenie for inviting me to take part in the fun!

Today's card I made with a new digital image from KennyK downloads called Jasmine, she is very cool! I just ordered a few new digis. Now at what point do I worry that I have an addiction? HAHAHA. How many is too many? At the moment I have about 100 digital stamps, now seriously a lot of them were freebies. What about you, do you think a 100 is a lot or not?

The paper is from Bo Bunny. The flowers are Prima. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stampendous. The ribbon I won from my friend Natali, thanks Natali, did not take me long to use it hehe! The circle is a nestabilities die. The butterfly is from prima. The rest is from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what you see!.
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Kenny K Challenge:  Anything Goes
Milk Coffe Challenge:  Lots of layers

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww wow this is stunning, love the bold colours Kim, and those flowers are simply delicious.. yes we all have an addiction to stamps ha ha ha .. better not count how many I have :D

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Wow Kim you did a great job coloring this and super cute card. LOVE IT! I love the new KK IMAGES. TFS Good luck with the challenge :)

Jenny said...

Repeat after me: There is no such thing as 'too many' digis. Say it again - louder!

Fabulous image and fabulous card. I love your look of purple and orange together.

One more time: There is no such thing as too many digis. Phew! i hope we have that cleared up now ;)

Wenda said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.

Hugs Wenda

Susie Little said...

Fabulous creation! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz. Good Luck xx

Scrappin Sista said...

Great card!!! I love it!!

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Kim. Love that image!

Susan x

Creations by Shirl said...

Great colouring and a very pretty card... Thanks for playing along in MCS challenge and good luck!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...