Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flower Power

Good Morning Everyone!
Today we have new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. Yup you guessed it Flower Power.
So get out your flower papers, your flower punches, your flower stamps, and your flowers and get creating. We have some amazing prizes you know you want to win.

First up we have our very generous monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen. Who has graciously donated a voucher.


Next we have this weeks sponsor, which is My Favorite Things. You could win a $25 Gift Certificate, how great is that. Go check out this site and see all the great things you could purchase with that gift certificate.



So ta da! Here is my card. I used a My Favorite Things Stamp from the Pure Innocence line called Dress up Diva. how cute is she? I colored her with Copics. I used some Glossy Accents on her shoes, bag and pearls to give them some shine. I used some stickles on her boa. I made all the flowers using my Martha Steward Punches. I added some Liquid Pearl to the center of the small ones and little pearls to the big ones. The sentiment came with the stamp, how awesome is that.




Before you start creating head over to Sweet Stampin' and see what the other Design Team members are whipped up. They are a great inspiration and will get you motivated to want to enter this weeks challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.Check back in tomorrow as I will have another new post for you to see! Don't you love weekends?

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


ATC:  Anything Goes Butterflies/Blooms
Lollipop Crafts:  Mama Mia
Love To Create: Mom or Special Lady

Thanks and have a great Mother's Day!

Kim





13 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Kim love your card it's so pretty!, just wanted to say hi!

Doreen said...

Oh Kim, gorgeous card. Love the bright colours - so great

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Doreen xx

debbi taylor said...

lovely - so bright... thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week x
Debbi

Rachel said...

Fab card Kim - love the image and the sentiment, they go so well together! Wedgie xxx

The Purple Loft Creations said...

How cute, i like all the flower, great card so cheerful.
tfs
Alice

An Occasional Genius said...

Before I forget, I must tell you your yellow colouring from a few posts down is super duper, it looks really good! This is a fabulous card too, so colourful & cheery & I love your red colouring xx

Unknown said...

Kim she is so super sweet and fabulous colours , I am loving those flowers what a fabulous creation , well done . Enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

So so cute and so fun, love the bright colours xxx

Lyndi said...

What a gorgeous, bright, summery card.

Thanks for joining us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude :o)

Lxx

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful, Cheery Card! Stunning Coloring! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Please Come Back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

xxxtglxxx said...

what fantastic colouring on this, and I really love all the layers and bright papers too :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jenny said...

Fabulous colours! Fabulous flowers! hugs x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. Love the bright colours!

Susan xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...