Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone,
A special hello and Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Dora! You are the best!
So I will not tell everyone how hold my lovely sister in law is, just will say that she is older than me haha! Hope you have a great day.

I made this card with her in mind, of course I have not mailed it, sorry Dora hehe! But you will see it looks just like you!

The image is a digi from Kenny K. I colored her with copics. The paper is from Authentique a 6 x 6 bundle. The Flowers I made with a punch from Martha Stewart. The sentiment I typed myself.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I may do a little shopping at my favorite store "Absolutely Everything in Topsfield". They are having some fun specials this weekend because Saturday is National Scrapbook Day.




Thank you for stopping by and a big thank you to my newest followers, hope you enjoy your visit.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz:  Flowers
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge:  Birthday

Hugs,
Kim

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Love that flowery paper and cute image Kim! Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Kim, love the background paper and your colouring is fantastic xxx

Scrappin Sista said...

I love this card Kim!!! It is SUPER cute!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Totally fabulous, love everything about this card and your coloring is awesome. Cute KK image tfs Enjoy your weekend.

An Occasional Genius said...

Well Happy Birthday Dora!! She has a wonderful card heading her way Kim, what a fab image & sentiment xx

carol said...

wonderful creation, love the image x carol DT CRAFTY CATZ

mixamatoasties said...

Love it. Loving the Kenny K images and your colouring is just fab.

Susan x

Janice said...

Love the image - brilliant card, Jx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...