Monday, May 28, 2012

Sketch #9

Good Morning Everyone!
 Happy Memorial Day to all of us in the USA! Hope you are enjoying yourselves this weekend with maybe a parade or a cookout. We had our cookout yesterday and it was wonderful. Lots of food, fun and laughs. It is a nice day spent with family that reminds us of the truly important things in life, which are not things at all, but family and friends!

So today Graphicat Sketch Challenges has a new sketch challenge. Sketch 9.


This is my take on the sketch. So come on now, if I can do it you can too! You can turn the sketch around or on its side as long as we can see the original sketch there.

I used a digital image from Kenny K downloads, I think he is cool! I colord him with Copics. The sentiment is a Graphicat. You should check out all the great sentiments she has they are fun!
I used paper from Prima a 6 x 6 pad called My Little Guy Collection. The buttons and ribbons I had in my stash. The flourish was made using a memory box die.

So go check out the other Graphicat design team members creations, they are amazing!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge:  Bring on the Boys
Kenny K Krafty Girls:  Ribbon
Crafty Catz Weekly challenge: Card for a Man
Here Come the Boys:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your entry at this challenge!

Kim

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is fab Kim, love the colours and YOU defintely rock with this card, love it xxx

Anonymous said...

I really like this boy card. I have a problem making boy cards. It seems to me that I always want some glitter or flowers on my cards and well boys don't really like that type of thing do they!! LOL! I really like the papers you chose and that image it perfect!! :)

Susie Little said...

Fabulous card, Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge,Good luck xx

Bea said...

Great card, and perfect for our ribbon challenge over at Kenny K, thanks for joining us this week

Bea

Rachel said...

Fab card Kim, love that image! Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

That is fantastic Kim I love it. You definitely rocked this challenge :)

Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Kim :o) Great image and your colouring looks fab! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Very brilliant card! Great use of images. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge and Good Luck, cheers Karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Kim love the image and fab colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Mickaela Sundkvist said...

What a wonderful masculine card. i just love the shading of the pants, it looks amazing!

Love Mickaela

xxxtglxxx said...

Awesome card Kim - Brilliant colouring and image! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

SUperb card Kim, love the layout too. Thanks for playing and sharing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...