Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graduation Continues

Hello Everyone!
Well look at me getting my cards done a few weeks before I need them. This must be some kind of a small miracle haha!
Just like I said yesterday (if you really read my blog and not just looked at the pictures lol), I went off to make another card. Finished it this morning. This one is for my nephew.

I used a LaLa Land stamp Graduating Luca a digi I purchased just for the occasion. I did not even know they had digi's until I saw it on another blog, I was very excited! See what you can learn from reading other blogs hmmm.

So I colored him in bright blue but used very masculine papers to keep it from feeling too juvenile or girlie. The papers are Basic Grey 6 x 6 pack called Oxford, (very studious). There is one piece on there with the letters that I have no idea where it is from, it was in my scrap box. The sentiment came with my digi (great deal). The wooden button is a Prima that I bought while visiting my sister-in-law Dora in Florida. See Dora I do use all my stuff, do you???????

Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this cutie in the following challenges:

Basic Grey: anything goes
Lollipop Crafts:  Just for him
Moving Along with the Times:  Keep it real
Paper Pretties: Graduation

8 comments:

Doreen said...

amazing card, Kim. Love the image and your coloring is fab
Hugs
Doreen xx

mixamatoasties said...

That is a fab Kim. Your colouring is superb. Love it.

Susan xx

Scrappin Sista said...

Another great card from a awesome card maker!!! I love everything about this card Kim!!

Heather said...

Fabulous Kim!! Your design and papers are fantastic, Luca is adorable and beautifully coloured!!
hugs
Heather xx
and thanks for joining Basic Grey challenges

This would be perfect to enter the Simon Says Stamp challenge the request is Clean and Simple.

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Kim :o) Love that image, he's so cute! Hugs, Lisa x

Kim. said...

Brilliant card for a graduate, love the image and the papers could have been made for it. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx

MIE(Mieko) said...

Fab card! Love the papers, Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Another great image and graduation card, your colouring is brilliant on this.

Great papers and details! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...