Monday, May 14, 2012

Sketch 8

Good Monday Morning!
 It is a dreary morning here today after such a beautiful weekend, how sad. Oh well good day to stay in and craft hehe, so much for the job, housework and such!

Today we have a new Sketch challenge over at Graphicat. It is sketch 8 and it is a good one. Now I know the date on there says May28 - June 11 but that is wrong. The correct dates are from today 5/14 to May 28, sorry about that ladies.

 So here is my interpretation. I used it the way it is shown, but you can turn it on its side as long as we can still see the original sketch in there.

I used a digital stamp from Mo's digital pencil, how cute is she and sassy! The sentiment is from Graphicat. I think they go well together. I colored her with my copics. I  made the flowers with my punches and an itty bitty rhinestones. The buttons and string I just had in my stash.


So go on now and get crafting, it is fun and easy to follow a sketch. You can use any image you like.
Go check out the other DT members creations and you will be filled with inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters challenge:  Make it Girlie.
DP2: Tickle My funny bone
Crafty Ribbons:  flowers
Crafting for all Seasons:  Handmade flowers.

Kim

9 comments:

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job, the image def. goes with the sentiment.

xxxtglxxx said...

Fabulous card Kim!! :)

One of my favourite Mo images EVER! I guffawed when I read your sentiment, its brilliant.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Pat said...

Hi Kim!! I LOVE IT!! You have a quick wit, m'dear!! This Mo image and funny sentiment are perfectly suited for one another!! I almost shot a peanut out of my nose when I saw your card. hehehe! Gorgeous coloring! So glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

mixamatoasties said...

She's quite scary isn't she.. for a small girl! Love it though. Great card.

Susan xx

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, I love that sentiment! What a fab card!! Wedgie xxx

Barb Hardeman said...

Absolutely adorable Kim, and the perfect sentiment to this sassy gal! Your coloring is beautiful and all your design elements are used in the best possible way! Thanks for joining us at Mo's DP2 this week...hugs...Barb <><

Sheila said...

Cute, cute, cute, Kim this is a fabulous image & the text is perfect :D.
Thanks for joining us this week over at Mo's DP2 challenge.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Elaine L. said...

Cute card, and I love the sentiment! You've colored the image beautifully, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's CHallenge.

La Vikinga said...

Hi Kim! I like your color choices; red and white works fine with bluish!

Thanks for participating with us over at Crafty Ribbons Challenges this fortnight and welcome back this coming Thursday for a new one!

Charlotta

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...